The leaves are falling and the chill of fall in the PNW is definitely upon us. Is it just me or has anyone else checked the thermostat to make sure that your heat has kicked in on these cool mornings? Fall may not initially seem like an ideal time to take on a remodeling project, but it can be! What better time make the changes needed enjoy your home? And then there’s all of the holiday festivities where you will be hosting and entertaining. A small change can make a big impact!
Here are the Top 5 remodel projects to consider this fall…
1. Update a Powder Bath – Create a room you and your guests will enjoy with minimal inconvenience.
2. New Countertops – Enjoy your holiday cooking and baking with an upgraded kitchen surface.
3. Change or Add Cabinet Knobs – A detail like hardware is an easy change to improve your space.
4. New Lighting Fixtures – Highlight a space in your home with a decorative light fixture.
5. Replace your Carpet – Nothing can make a space feel fresh like new carpet!